I can't believe that my big boy is four years old!! We celebrated Hunter's birthday this week by going up to pineview to finally get some boating in and then having a Big birthday bash at the house. Hunter was so excited about his birthday. He couldn't even wait until his party to open his presents from us.
The boys had a lot of fun boating and tubing with dad. Hunter said that I couldn't tube with him because "mommy would just fall off the tube." So I guess his teasing is going starts now.
We had a fun party at the house with a BBQ and pinata. All the little kids loved playing in the Giant sandbox that was built for Hunter and Easton. It got finished just in time for the party and was a lot of fun.
The day after Hunter's birthday the whole family went out to breakfast at Moore's...Yummmmm.
It was fun to finally get to spend some good time together as a family. Casey is so busy in the summer that we don't get to spend a lot of time together. Hopefully next time we go boating I'll be able to use my new board.
No comments:
Post a Comment