Baby Bro is such a little stud! Parker had his first cereal last night and was not quite sure what to think of it. Little stinker is SO stubborn when it comes to eating! Anyways, we need to get you out of the gym and behind the computer blogging like me. Sound like a good swap...okay, yeeesss...I'm a little jealous that you get to be a gym-rat while I wither away behind this computer-but that's besides the point. I wanna see your cute kids' faces on here more often!! So get to work!! Oh, and call me. Bye!
2 comments:
Baby Bro is such a little stud! Parker had his first cereal last night and was not quite sure what to think of it. Little stinker is SO stubborn when it comes to eating! Anyways, we need to get you out of the gym and behind the computer blogging like me. Sound like a good swap...okay, yeeesss...I'm a little jealous that you get to be a gym-rat while I wither away behind this computer-but that's besides the point. I wanna see your cute kids' faces on here more often!! So get to work!! Oh, and call me. Bye!
Lindi Lue you need to update!
Post a Comment